Nine years on, I'd exhale if I were them.:-)

 Ollie, yours seems a fair critique of the situation here by comparison.  The
True-believers of the TM meditating community are hopeful that Dr. Nader is
that person though he is not too available to be experienced or quoted unless
you have the money to be on courses with him.  Those who have been with him
seem to ‘like’ him.   It remains to be more widely seen what the ‘nature’ of
his charisma in leadership will be going forward.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 True, the spectrum of consciousness available through TM and TMSP is complete,
spanning the transcendental states of consciousness, and bringing one to
Brahman. None of these other programs cover such a range, though they can be
helpful in offering a new, partial perspective on the journey.

 The kicker with the TMO is there is no one living in Brahman heading the
organization, so that these other programs are seen in opposition, and as
threats, instead of seeing them as a partial picture, with the complete
definition of the growth of consciousness always available through the
techniques, and associated documents, and media of the TM program and TMSP.

 Without someone new at the top to put this into perspective, Maharishi's
teachings are the only fallback, with the consequence of the TMO becoming less
relevant and increasingly conservative.

 Fairfield has a lot of active long going satsanga groups.  The Oneness group
has been on the ascendent in Fairfield for sometime in more recent years.  AOL
is active still. Waking Down, the wavicle group, The meditator churches are
vibrant too.  In a strict interpretation, these meetings should not be attended
by TM teachers.

 Yes, it evidently was a spiritually attuned meeting of a lot of old TM
teachers in Fairfield, Iowa.  The guy came to Fairfield through the Oneness
group.  Apparently the mantras were very well sung with good effect.  Was yet
another spiritually powerful meeting of Fairfield.  Lot of our old TM community
here was there in the audience listening/meditating with it.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Good - whatever it takes. ;-)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 ...sounds like the "Krishna Das" aberration. A billion Indians, and everyone
wants to listen to a guy from Long Island instead. Like when they used to make
the cowboy westerns and all the Native American parts were played by white
actors from LA and NYC.

 The original post seems a good reminder about the vibratory nature of mantras.

 There was a guy touring here to Fairfield tonight singing these mantras in a
program downtown attended by quite a full crowd of TM teachers meditating along
with the singing of these mantras.  The TM teachers, many of them being re-cert
TM teachers or old TM teachers who are being paid to be on the IA grant in the
Dome did not themselves seem ‘confused’ by such spiritual practice as the
current Dome badge guidelines for being in the Dome meditation would assert.
[I did not go to said concert but a reliable report thus tells me so.]
-JaiGuruYou

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <yifuxero@...> wrote :

 The significance of Gayatri Mantra
http://www.artofliving.org/significance-gayatri-mantra

 http://www.artofliving.org/significance-gayatri-mantra

 The significance of Gayatri Mantra
http://www.artofliving.org/significance-gayatri-mantra Bangalore, India   Adi
Shankaracharyaji, after having given all the knowledge he had to give he says
one last thing, ‘O Shiva! You are me

 View on www.artofliving.org
http://www.artofliving.org/significance-gayatri-mantra
 Preview by Yahoo