This is pretty entertaining also....

 Prince makes surprise appearance on stage at Hollywood jazz club
http://www.dailydot.com/entertainment/prince-beatles-cover-hollywood-club/

 http://www.dailydot.com/entertainment/prince-beatles-cover-hollywood-club/

 Prince makes surprise appearance on stage at Ho...
http://www.dailydot.com/entertainment/prince-beatles-cover-hollywood-club/ His
Purpleness can't help but grin.

 View on www.dailydot.com
http://www.dailydot.com/entertainment/prince-beatles-cover-hollywood-club/
 Preview by Yahoo

 Saw that earlier! Absolutely awesome solo.