hectic for me.

 Actually that message was meant for JR.  Unless you and Card want to take a
vimana to the SF Bay Area. :-D

 On 04/26/2016 04:49 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... mailto:mdixon.6569@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

   I predict that in nine months there is gonna be a whole bunch of babies
named *Vimana*.

 From: "Bhairitu noozguru@... mailto:noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 6:42 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Hmmm...vimaana found in Afghanistan!?

 BTW, you do know there is a New Living Expo this weekend at the San Mateo
Event Center?
 http://newlivingexpo.com/ http://newlivingexpo.com/

 On 04/26/2016 03:15 PM, hepa7@... mailto:hepa7@... [FairfieldLife] wrote:

 Secret5000 Year Old Vimana Found! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf5DJsctTak

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf5DJsctTak

 Secret5000 Year Old Vimana Found! "It looks like in 2010 the U.S. Military
discovered an ancient cave in Afghanistan. The cave contained a 5,000 year old
spacecraft known as a Vimana. ...

 View on www.youtube.com http://www.youtube.com
 Preview by Yahoo

 vimAna , f. {I} 1 measuring, traversing, pervading, esp. the sky. -- m. n.
sky-chariot (of gods etc.), waggon i.g.; palace, tower; n. extension, measure.