That Hillary would be an even better Republican President than Bill? :-D

Hillary Clinton now paying trolls to attack people online
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980

On 04/30/2016 11:19 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
What does that even mean?

*From:* "authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Saturday, April 30, 2016 1:05 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Bernie ahead of Killary!

Bernie sez Hillary would be a better president on her worst day than any of the Republicans on their best day.

On 04/30/2016 06:35 AM, awoelflebater@... <mailto:awoelflebater@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <hepa7@...>
    <mailto:hepa7@...> wrote :

    Who do you hope will be America's next president in 2016?
    <http://speisa.com/modules/xoopspoll/pollresults.php?poll_id=3>

    image <http://speisa.com/modules/xoopspoll/pollresults.php?poll_id=3>

    Who do you hope will be America's next president in ...
    <http://speisa.com/modules/xoopspoll/pollresults.php?poll_id=3>
    Which canidate will make the most positive change for America,
    which will impact the rest of the world?

    View on speisa.com
    <http://speisa.com/modules/xoopspoll/pollresults.php?poll_id=3>

    Preview by Yahoo

    Realistically, it will be Hillary and I'm fine with that. Bernie
    is my first pick but it will be Hillary, in the end.

    You think of her as a Democrat? Bill was the best Republican
    President we ever had (according to Thom Hartmann).

    I won't vote for her.