Someone asks by e-mail, how to get one?

 I could copy the one sent to me.
 32mb thumb drives cost about $15 with tax,
 small padded envelop about $1,
 postage is relative to where.  Some people in Canada
 have asked.  Postage to Canada cost about $9 +
  total cost to Canada about $25 USD.
 Cost seems relative to the postage to where.
 Was a lot cheaper inside the USA.
 Folks sent me their addresses by e-mail.
 I arranged to send the drive later and they sent a check to reimburse.

 Would be nice if someone had a server and could figure
 out how to download the file to folks.  It is a big file.  22+mb.
 I am farming this week.  Got lambs coming like crazy but I can get to town to
buy a
 thumb drive as needed and send it as I go to town for the Dome collective
meditation.

 There is a MMY quote that came around with the thumb drive, Maharishi wanted
the tapes to get out and people take care

 of themselves.

 -JaiGuruYou!