Calendar of sittings and other events - Wakingdowninfairfield
https://sites.google.com/site/wakingdowninfairfield/home/calendar-of-events

 https://sites.google.com/site/wakingdowninfairfield/home/calendar-of-events

 Calendar of sittings and other events - Wakingdowninfair...
https://sites.google.com/site/wakingdowninfairfield/home/calendar-of-events
Waking Down events and news in Fairfield, Iowa

 View on sites.google.com
https://sites.google.com/site/wakingdowninfairfield/home/calendar-of-events
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Welcome to the Wednesday
 Silence-based Friends Meeting as Quakers.

 This is an unprogrammed silent-based meditative experience
 that will last for about an hour.

 As Quakers we have
 no formal creed
 no paid ministers
 no preaching
 no rites
 and,
 speaking during this meeting for worship only as to where
 speaking out improves upon the silence of the meeting.

 Ours is a silence-based
 corporate spiritual practice.

 This is an old practice,

 You are welcome to come in and sit down in silence with us,

 -Jai George Fox

 #

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Energy healer and spiritual counsellor Janet Sussman, formerly of Fairfield
and now of Charlotte, NC, will be visiting Fairfield to work with people giving
private sessions as well as an evening workshop/concert series while she is
here.

 Workshop Sessions:
 Weds. May 4 and Thurs. May 5
 7:30 - 9:30 pm
 Transformational Music Concert
 Sat. May 7
 7:30 - 9:30 pm
 All events will take place in the
Fairfield Public Library Meeting Room
 104 W. Adams Ave, Fairfield, IA 52556

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Weekends often are busy with satsanga times in meditationist Fairfield, Iowa

 There's lots of spiritual venues on Saturdays and Sundays in Fairfield,
 and throughout the week.

 In Fairfield people open the Weekly Reader that gets distributed
 every Thursday to see the calendar and plan ahead for the next week.

 For instance,

 Wavicle Workshop Online Every Sunday: 1 PM Pacific Time, 3 PM Central Time, 4
PM EST! http://waviclework.com/sunday/

 Wavicle Workshop Online Every Sunday: 1 PM Pacific Time, 3 PM Central Time, 4
PM EST! http://waviclework.com/sunday/ Welcome! Wavicle Work is instant Yoga
and instant Yagya. Enlighten your devatas and create Your Heaven on Earth HERE
and NOW in a live Wavicle Workshop wit

 View on waviclework.com http://waviclework.com/sunday/
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 . >

> [...]

 the Oneness Fairfield Page on Facebook.  For beautiful teachings, photos, and
videos of AmmaBhagavan and Oneness University, "like" Oneness Fairfield on
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Oneness-Fairfield-666967240084751/timelinehttps://www.