jim_flanegin writes; snipped
Maharishi has evolved into pure paradox, transcending my intellect,
and leaving me as the innocent witness to his actions. Like a master-
 disciple relationship only in the transcendent; ONLY in the
transcendent. Pure Paradox.

Tom T responds:
This is the value of Brahman. Only Brahman can hold those extreme
values inside one human mind and live with that paradox. If you have
any doubt left about the nature of Brahman see above and ponder on
that for a while. This is the exposition and playing out of the
Jaimini sutras. On the hand is the realtive loony toon character and
on the other hand is the blazing brillance of pure Shiva, go try and
figure it out and you can't. That is the definition of Brahman.
I once heard a 23 year old, FF born and raised, describe her
enlightenment as "delightful confusion". Delightful because it was and
confusion because the mind was never going to figure it out. Not now
Not ever. Tom T

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM