I read a lot of the TM-free site last year and I can understand why some people
feel the way they do in regard to MMY and his latter years’ emphasis upon it
being essential to have such things as the correct architecture for “a man to
be right” when originally all that was needed was the do the meditation
practice regularly. To me, it perhaps demonstrates that just because a human
has learnt meditation and has practiced it in close communion with masters, it
does not mean that he is free from bias and human error.

 But I also think that the TM-free people have missed the beauty of the finer
results of the practice of meditation, and in so doing they have become
somewhat obsessed because this finer reality of regular meditation is missing –
and I’m not confining this to TM or TM-Siddhis.

 When I apply my attention to “that which does not change”, I begin to see that
it is actually “that which does not change” which is really doing the observing
while my attention “disappears” or is seen as temporary. “That which does not
change” is like a fine invisible “mist” that permeates everything, me, others
and all, but it is the “mist” which sees and no longer whoever I thought was
observing. i.e. “me”. It is very nice to be “mist”. I know some people say that
Being has no attributes but I have to say that it has the attribute of being
all-satisfaction. I believe this is just a human experience and the "mist" is
the basis for something far more tangible and real yet to be revealed.

 So this is why I come to the conclusion that the TM-free people haven’t found
the satisfaction of “I Am Being-ness” or else they could not be brought to make
some of the statements I have read. I suppose this sounds crazy-talk to them.