Yes, certainly more well-rounded in personality!  I am generally ignorant about
Hinduism.  This is entertaining and informative.

 Rakshasa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakshasa

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakshasa

 Rakshasa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakshasa A Rakshasa (Sanskrit: rākṣasa) is a
demonic being from Hindu mythology. As mythology made its way into other
religions, the rakshasa was later incorp...

 View on en.wikipedia.org https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakshasa
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 The amount of time and energy Drumpf has spent extolling himself for his
"richness" and inflating his financial truth to a point of extreme absurdity is
certainly one of a host of reasons he can't and won't release his tax returns.

 Notice the expression on his face?  He's peddling his "presidential" face now.
Lol.

 He is so phony through and through that it astounds me over and over how many
people have bought into him as "anti-establishment" and "real."

 The con continues.  If there is a "rakshasa" in this race, it would be Drumpf.

 Yes and no. Drumpf isn't interesting enough to be a rakshasha. Drumpf is
repetitive, boring and annoying. Real evil would be fascinating, arresting and
captivating.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/just-how-rich-is-donald-trump?mbid=gnep&amp;intcid=gnep&amp;google_editors_picks=true