 Excellent article by Gopnik. The fact is that Trump may well win. If you
really think about that, it will keep you awake at night.

I'm still in the Never Trump fold. This is a man who calls for the murder of
the families of terrorists. That is, Trump wants to murder women and children.
That's not an exaggeration. He said it.

 I know, I heard him. And I am also in the Never Trump fold and will remain so
if it is the last thing I do (or don't do).

 I'm sure everyone is sick to death of politics but I came across this:

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-dangerous-acceptance-of-donald-trump

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-dangerous-acceptance-of-donald-trump