On 05/24/2016 09:03 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

The latest from the Captain:
https://youtu.be/qV0F1k3mBh8

Enjoy!

Enjoy? This is positively demented. I loved every minute of it - in a creepy sort of way.

Thanks! It was somewhat fun to make though took longer than I wanted due to the weakness of the (commercial, not free) software.

What really got me the other day was hearing the afternoon "liberal" talk host on KGO say that Bernie should drop out of the race now. Are you kidding? California has even held it's primary yet!

Bernie chose to run as a Democrat as he knew he wouldn't get into the debates before the fall election as a third party candidate. Very wise.