---In [email protected], <mdixon.6569@...> wrote :

 It's always amusing to see what liberals/democrats say what 
conservatives/republicans must do.
 

 This is not "amusing". This is a very well-written article speaking about the 
situation both you and I are in. Trump has awakened and validated within a 
certain segment of the American population an anger and a hatred which will 
cause untold damage to everyone. He has thrown fertilizer on the seeds of 
prejudice and racial hatred that already lie dormant (or not so dormant) in so 
many. He has encouraged and stoked the bigotry and fear that at least 10 
million Americans harbor within themselves. 
 

 I applaud the anti-Trump protestors out there making their voices heard. I 
love to see outrage and a willingness of these protestors to face, physically, 
the Trump supporters. There has to be a fight, a stand taken against tyranny  
and madness. It gives me a great feeling of pride to see many willing to stand 
up and protest. Passion is necessary.
 

 
 


 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <[email protected]>
 To: [email protected] 
 Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2016 8:42 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Courage
 
 
   
 
http://www.salon.com/2016/05/28/this_is_an_american_tragedy_republicans_must_step_up_and_defeat_donald_trump/
 
http://www.salon.com/2016/05/28/this_is_an_american_tragedy_republicans_must_step_up_and_defeat_donald_trump/


 


 










Reply via email to