Ann,

 I'm willing to bet you a theoretical amount in FFL raam of the said amount for
the fun of it.  So, let me get it straight what you're saying.  You're saying
that ISIS will not fall to the coalition forces in Iraq and Syria.  Is that
correct?

 Ann,

 There's no need to bet.  Everyone here on the forum can watch the development
in Iraq and Syria to see the fall of the IS caliphate.  This is how I interpret
the conjunction of Mars and Saturn in Scorpio.

 There are others, like Trump, who believe that a collapse of the global
financial system is to happen in 2016.  Carde posted a video yesterday
explaining the collapse because of mortgage derivatives.  Everyone should watch
that clip as well.

 Of the two scenarios, the fall of  the  Islamic State is more likely to occur.

 Aw, c'mon, let's bet $500 on the ISIS thing - put your money where you faith
and predictions lie. I'm good for it.