 Ann (without an *E*), it's called *emotion*.

 No it's not, Mike. The fact that you read my description as "emotion" shows me
you haven't had that experience I was talking about.

  If you live your life by *emotion* it will be a roller coaster and you will
be miserable.

 "Emotion" has a bad reputation based, partly, on this assumption that emotion
is unreliable and mostly hysterical. Nope, emotion is the indication of a
healthy beating heart and the ability to feel. But, again, I wasn't referring
to emotion in my previous post. I told you before, I am not a people lover. I
feel more for that poor gorilla Harambe who was shot at the Cincinnati zoo than
I do for the child who fell into the enclosure. I am a bit of a wretch that way.

  Better to live by wisdom which is a balance of heart and mind. A balance of
emotion and intellect. That baby died due to stupidity of the parents trying to
escape the very hell that they bring with them and intend to force on all of us.

 "Stupidity". Interesting. Is it stupid to flee certain death or torture? They
made a choice to get in a boat or to face almost-certain destruction at the
hands of barbarians. You who live in a coddled society (as I certainly do) have
no idea, none at all, of what these refugees were facing. You who have the
luxury of living in a structure not likely to be blown up any minute, you who
don't have a wife or children who could be killed or raped or enslaved at any
moment, you who have the luxury of popping into your vehicle to make a short
trip to the grocery store to buy whatever delicacy takes your fancy in a moment
and whose biggest threat lies in tripping on the sidewalk or losing your
electricity during the next thunderstorm. Don't give me your shite about a
parent's "stupidity" for trying to flee to safety.

  They come to foreign lands only for the economic benefits and aren't happy
because the culture is so foreign to them. They attempt to re-establish their
old culture that was the root of their misery in the first place and by doing
so they have to become politically dominate over their host's culture. They
cause their on misery and attempt to spread it to everyone else.

 Well, based on your fretting over them, they have succeeded in making you
miserable alright. But, you have done this to yourself. Why not free yourself
from the bondage of your fear and prejudice and just enjoy life? It doesn't get
any cushier than right now.