 From: "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, June 4, 2016 12:25 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: This is Eggzactly why Trump will be elected

   You've gone right over the edge, Mike. I don't "know" any such thing, and I
have no need to "cover" for her, because you're spouting the most amazing
paranoid rubbish. She couldn't do what you're suggesting even if she wanted to.

 What you're pushing is a filthy, dangerous conspiracy by the NRA and gun
manufacturers and dealers to frighten stupid, gullible people into buying more
guns "before it's too late."

 Disgusting and shameful.

 Not at all Judy and you know it. You're covering for her. She couldn't get
elected if the average person knew that and you know that as well. It's no
secret that the left wants American citizens disarmed. They keep trying to say
that the second Amendment doesn't apply to citizens, that it applies to a *well
regulated militia* that we don't need any more, that they were talking about
muskets and muzzle loaders, not automatic and semi automatic weapons. They want
us to be just like Europe and Australia. In fact they keep talking about how
*more civilized* they are and they don't need guns.If you need protection, call
a policeman.
 . They can't pass laws through legislation because nobody would vote for them,
so they go the route of the courts.The problem they face is the Constitution
and it's current interpretation by the majority of the Supreme Court. They want
that changed to aid in creating a *gun free* society, like Europe and
Australia. They use them as the standard.
  Hillary wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in Hell of being elected to
anything if she ever openly advocating such nonsense.
Democrats know the removal of gun rights must be done incrementally until they
can stack the Supreme Court to completely re-interpret  the Second Amendment to
achieve their goals. Gun laws, as they stand, are rarely enforced to their max.
They want more and more laws which they can then claim, just didn't get the job
done.So we have to go the more drastic route of a total gun ban.

Hey Ann... you want a total gun ban, don't you?