Thanks - Yes, my experience makes it impossible for me to judge others by
appearance, religion or national identity. Both saints and assholes are found
in every race, culture, and faith, and I have no problem distinguishing between
the two, regardless of whatever popular story is making the rounds. Each person
according to their merit. Period.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Utter crap. Why didn't the author of this study take a look at where the
conflicts are occurring? Chances are when the US starts a war in a Muslim
country, *the inhabitants will be involved*. What garbage this is. Bashing
someone for fighting back on their soil? Next, let's get down on the US for
declaring war on the Japanese when they attacked us first. You should be
ashamed of yourself for spreading this xenophobic trash.

 Thanks for being a voice. It seems, for example when I watch those flock to
Trump, that there are some that relish the opportunity, any opportunity, to
allow their baser characteristics to come out thanks to the prodding of someone
like Trump. Similarly, these kinds of articles and those who pen them are
trying to appeal to these less-than-savory characteristics in all of us. First,
don't be manipulated (like all those Trump followers) and second, recognize
what is ugly about oneself and, become self-aware and objective, and refuse to
indulge in allowing those uglier things to take hold and surface. No matter how
justified we believe we are in condemning an entire race or religion it just
ain't ever gonna be true.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 google translation from Swedish:

 Muslims involved in 85% of the ongoing wars and conflicts. Although they
represent only 23% of the world population. Of the 42 ongoing wars are only
seven that does not involve Islam. A number of them without any Muslim
involvement is also more or less completed, so the figure of 85% is even higher
in reality. Ongoing war with more than 1,000 fatalities per year is 11 - but
only two [without?] Muslim participation. Without this violent Islam would
today's atrocious slaughter of civilian populations did not take place. Without
Islam's persecution of "infidels" there would be 60 million refugees in the
world. Half of these refugees are children.

http://avpixlat.info/2016/06/02/utan-islam-vore-vi-en-tamligen-fredlig-varld/#more-179354

http://avpixlat.info/2016/06/02/utan-islam-vore-vi-en-tamligen-fredlig-varld/#more-179354

 Without islam, this would be a fairly peaceful world.

 Hillary: Islaam is religion of peace!  LOL!