Just want to know why Obama sends out Loretta Lynch to censor the Orlando
terrorist attack transcript and why he sent out Susan Rice to blame the
Benghazi terrorist attack on a video. Why is Obama trying to hide information
from the public?

 Nothing coming from Breitbart, the NY Post, or Faux News is worth a word of
discussion (other than "plonk"), as these articles demonstrate. That's why I
was wondering where Mike dug you up.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hondosavgae2@...> wrote :

 Apparently you don't want to discuss this topic. Why did the Obama Admin scrub
the transcript and then reverse itself a few days later? It looks like Obama
sent Loretta Lynch and Susan Rice out on TV to be humiliated. Do you watch TV?

 Where did you dig this guy up, Mike? I know you needed some help, but really...

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hondosavgae2@...> wrote :

 Obama Administration Has History of Scrubbing Allah from Transcripts -
Breitbart
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/06/20/obama-administration-history-scrubbing-allah-transcripts/

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/06/20/obama-administration-history-scrubbing-allah-transcripts/

 Obama Administration Has History of Scrubbing Allah ...
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/06/20/obama-administration-history-scrubbing-allah-transcripts/
 Obama Administration Has History of Scrubbing Allah from Transcripts

 View on www.breitbart.com
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/06/20/obama-administration-history-scrubbing-allah-transcripts/
 Preview by Yahoo

 P.S.