The secret is out! I always suspected you were me, but I wasn't sure until
now. Now I know for sure: Mason Dixon is Hondo Savage. It all makes perfect
sense now. But the real revelation is that Judy is actually Barry - it's always
been a conspiracy to get us all to confess, to reveal our secrets, so they
could kick us out of the dome and off the program.

 On 06/23/2016 06:09 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... mailto:mdixon.6569@...