Just for the record, the security wasn't turned off on Hillary's server but on
the State Department servers because its security software wasn't letting
through Hillary's emails. And it was turned off only until they had fixed the
glitch.

 (Do you know for a fact her server was on an "old computer," or is that
something you made up too?)

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hondosavgae2@...> wrote :

 You would think at least she would spend some of that money on professional
security instead of putting an old computer in her basement and hiring a cable
guy to admin. What were they thinking? Any IT guy would know that you don't
disable the security on the mail server.

 Confirmed by a leading IT official who oversaw computer security at the
Defense Intelligence Agency.

 Top IT official: Disabling security for Clinton server laid out 'welcome mat'
for hackers | Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/25/top-it-official-disabling-security-for-clinton-server-laid-out-welcome-mat-for-hackers.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/25/top-it-official-disabling-security-for-clinton-server-laid-out-welcome-mat-for-hackers.html

 Top IT official: Disabling security for Clinton server l...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/25/top-it-official-disabling-security-for-clinton-server-laid-out-welcome-mat-for-hackers.html
 A 2010 decision temporarily disabling State Department security features to
accommodate Hillary Clinton’s private server effectively laid out a welcome mat
f...

 View on www.foxnews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/25/top-it-official-disabling-security-for-clinton-server-laid-out-welcome-mat-for-hackers.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 All that Clinton Foundation money is good for something.

 noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 Money talks, especially under the table.  Should probably read "Some Secret
Service veterans denounce anti-Clinton tell-all book."  There are also tales
from Arkansas law enforcement folks that Hillary threw tirades and tantrums in
the governor's mansion.  She doesn't have the temperament to be in government.
We've already seen that numerous times over the years in her public appearances
and debates.  Trump may actually be far less dangerous.  But let's not count
Bernie out yet.  We have another month to go.

 On 06/24/2016 09:10 AM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]