But there's still plenty of time for you to see the light, even down there in
benighted Texas, and vote for the superior candidate.

 Yeah, feste, it's all over and it isn't even July. I guess you can relax.

 From: feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 9:45 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] This up yet??

   Sorry Mike but it's all over. Your candidate is crashing, as I knew he
would.

In new poll, support for Trump has plunged, giving Clinton a double-digit lead
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-new-poll-support-for-trump-plunges-giving-clinton-a-double-digit-lead/2016/06/25/0565bef6-3a31-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_poll-0904am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-new-poll-support-for-trump-plunges-giving-clinton-a-double-digit-lead/2016/06/25/0565bef6-3a31-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_poll-0904am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

 In new poll, support for Trump has plunged, giving Clint...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-new-poll-support-for-trump-plunges-giving-clinton-a-double-digit-lead/2016/06/25/0565bef6-3a31-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_poll-0904am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory
 Half are anxious about a Clinton presidency; some with reservations about
Trump say they will vote for him anyway.

 View on www.washingtonpost...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-new-poll-support-for-trump-plunges-giving-clinton-a-double-digit-lead/2016/06/25/0565bef6-3a31-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_poll-0904am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory
 Preview by Yahoo

 Feste, you  can reassure yourself all you want but the fact is, he's neck and
neck with Hillary in Ohio and Pennsylvania. However, she has a stronger lead in
Florida at the moment. These will be key battle ground states. It doesn't
really matter what his disapproval ratings are if Hillary's aren't
significantly better. And she needs to stay out of trouble.

 Hillary's best hope is that things settle down in Europe with Immigrants and
their rioting and  crime and hope there aren't any Jihadi events. And that
Immigrants here keep a low profile without any further terrorist activity.
Nothing riles people up more than Mexicans waving Mexican flags here, acting as
if they have a right to be here and attacking citizens going to political
events or Muslims on Jihad.