Sounds like a plan. You go first!

 Re "Due to a metaphysical error, I was born. How can I fight for changes to
prevent this happening to others?"

 Eduard von Hartmann [19th century] developed an extensive and unique treatment
of universal suicide. It is heavily influenced by Buddhist thought.

 Hartmann posits three stages of illusion to which humanity is subject:
 (1) that “happiness is considered attainable by the individual of today in his
earthly life”—this illusion is in Hartmann’s view exhibited particularly
prominently in the ancient world and in childhood;
 (2) that “happiness is conceived attainable by the individual in a
transcendent life after death,” an illusion characteristic of the Middle Ages
and youth; and
 (3) that “happiness [is] relegated to the future of the world,” an illusion
associated with modern times and adulthood.

 Hartmann opposes the suicide of the individual as selfish and ethically
reprehensible, but he argues that humanity—all humanity, everywhere—should will
its own nonexistence [think Jonestown].

 He thought that the civilized world couldn't wait for aboriginal peoples to
catch up with the latest advanced thinking and so they should be exterminated.
(Been a while since I heard a German push that option.) Then we enlightened
ones will all unite to top ourselves in a final consummation.

 Due to a metaphysical error, I was born. How can I fight for changes to
prevent this happening to others?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <yifuxero@...> wrote :

 Due to a medical error, Dr. Frederick Southwick's lower leg had to be
amputated. Now he fights for changes.
 Good luck!

 Losing My Leg to a Medical Error
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/20/opinion/losing-my-leg-to-a-medical-error.html?_r=0

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/20/opinion/losing-my-leg-to-a-medical-error.html?_r=0

 Losing My Leg to a Medical Error
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/20/opinion/losing-my-leg-to-a-medical-error.html?_r=0
 I lost my leg because of a preventable mistake.

 View on www.nytimes.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/20/opinion/losing-my-leg-to-a-medical-error.html?_r=0
 Preview by Yahoo