You have just laid out why the Republicans will lose badly, and they already
know it - they have nothing left except the usual mud-slinging and negative
view of life. I wouldn't be too concerned about any substantial changes if I
were you - Hillary is Republican-lite. These slim differences in policy are
just the usual culture wars spawned by the oligarchs. I am not taking the bait,
but it looks like you have...hook, line and sinker. Does it truly make you feel
better to set yourself on the outside, looking in? If so, get ready for another
eight years...

 And any position of leadership is way over the head of Hillary. Look what she
and Obama have accomplished together. Nearly 65 million refugees worldwide. A
major portion coming from Iraq, Syria, and North Africa, flooding into Europe
bringing crime and intolerance for the cultures,governments and religions of
their host nations, directly responsible for breaking up the European Union.
Radical Islam is taking over the middle east and committing genocide, Iran on
the verge of nuclear weapons and feeding them 150 billion dollars to use as
they please, most likely for terrorism and defending their nuclear program.
*Resetting* our relationship with Russia, now on the move, reclaiming Georgia,
and parts of the Ukraine, while threatening other former soviet satellites.
They sell 20% of our uranium to the Russians who are rebuilding their nuclear
arsenal and pocketing large sums of cash for the deal. She's bought with a  100
million in cash from Middle Eastern nations and bought by the major banks.
Ninety-five million out of the work force , 52 million on food stamps, race
relations at their lowest since the sixties, national debt at 20 trillion.
American jobs being sucked out of the country, while sucking in illegal
migrants wanting on the big tit of the federal government.

  I'll take Trump any day, no matter how boorish or politically incorrect he is.