---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hondosavgae2@...> wrote :

 Globalism is a job killer, that's for sure - the election debate will be all
about economics. Hillary will lose because she has zero experience managing an
economy, while Trump is an expert in job creation and increasing personal
income.

 Fer sure on the "increasing personal income" - at the expense of everyone else
around him. C'mon, you can't be that gullible - can you?

 I guess you were reading this: Donald Trump targets 'globalism' as job-killer
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/28/donald-trump-globalization-trade-pennsylvania-ohio/86431376/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/28/donald-trump-globalization-trade-pennsylvania-ohio/86431376/

 Donald Trump targets 'globalism' as job-killer
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/28/donald-trump-globalization-trade-pennsylvania-ohio/86431376/
 GOP candidate plans to discuss free trade during Tuesday visits to
Pennsylvania and Ohio.

 View on www.usatoday.com
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/28/donald-trump-globalization-trade-pennsylvania-ohio/86431376/

 Preview by Yahoo

 So, how do you explain outsourcing all of his manufactured products under the
Trump label overseas or to Mexico? Riddle me that one... Doesn't he have to put
his ill-gained money where his big mouth is?

 Know a tree by the fruit it bears or just bury your head in the sand.

 olliesedwuz@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

  On the contrary, you are parroting a carefully controlled orthodoxy from the
Republican leadership.

 Now, on the count of three, all march in lockstep...

 I would never make the mistake of assuming any true blue Republicans are able
to think for themselves. This blind solidarity has been the Party's strength,
until now. With Trump, the lemmings are heading over the cliff, oblivious.

 Stop and listen. Hear that? You are being played like a violin.