--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Now I understand, stating the obvious is presented by you as
> a 'gratuitous slam'? Has the TMO re-absorbed you?

Not at all, Paul. I *appreciate* your attempts to
present a more balanced view of Maharishi's life
than is presented by TM True Believers. But every
so often, like today, you slip and allow your
obvious bias to shine through, and it *weakens*
your efforts, rather than strengthens them. As a
couple of people here have pointed out recently,
you sometimes come across as searching for "dirt"
rather than searching for something that resembles
a balanced view of all sides of the issues.

As Judy and more balanced, less TB individuals have
pointed out, sometimes you reveal a 'tude, a 'tude
that I think is regrettable, because it enables
many who might benefit from your research to instead
write it off as the ravings of just another guy with
a 'tude. Comprende?

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >

> > > You seem to have changed your tune, only yesterday condemning
the
> > > editing of lifestories!
> > > Okay, so where is the evidence for any tradition not to talk
> > > about a saints life?
> > > Puzzled of UK
> >
> > My comment was not about the non-issue of talking about
> > a saint's life. :-) My comment was about your line,
> > "But there might be other reasons for not talking about
> > someone's past." That was a gratuituous slam, and you
> > know it.
> >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> about
> > > the
> many
> > so-
> > someone's

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YbEMxA/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM