The problem with a government medical program is that it cost too much money
to the average middle class wage earner - we are tired of paying for the
medical expenses of illegals in the country.

 But what is wrong with having a medical program more like what Canada or some
European countries have instead of the boondoggle and windfall for the health
insurance industry that the Affordable (?) Care Act is?

There is a lot of one dimensional arguing on this group from both sides.

<hondosavgae2@...> mailto:hondosavgae2@... wrote :

 Deport, build the wall, enforce the laws and repeal Obamacare. It's all about
the economy. That's what Bernie and Pocahontas said, so let's get to work.

 On 06/28/2016 08:34 AM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...