---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hondosavgae2@...> wrote :

 If Hillary gets elected I'm selling everything and moving to Mexico, but I'm
keeping my U.S. passport, so if she gets put in jail I can return and vote.

 I don't have an employer anymore since my retirement and most of my family are
dead and buried - you're probably the only friend I have on Yahoo Groups.

 Thanks for responding, but please, don't feed it - I was doing pretty good
managing my chat-room addiction, until you showed up here.

 I'm sticking around but if you have an addiction problem with these forums I
suggest you go on over to FFL-2 where there is an exclusive boy's club who are
considering finding a new clubhouse. Once you find that new clubhouse watch out
for the Barry dude - he's really, really boring and when he gets a few beers in
him (usually starts around 10am at the local cafe) he starts to get meaner than
he already is. He might be your cure for the chatroom addiction.

 With any luck you'll be the first to be exorcised from the US. No wonder you
want to stay anonymous - I wouldn't want my real name associated with ideas
like yours. I guess your friends, employer and possibly family members wouldn't
approve of your odious beliefs hence the need to hide behind an alias. If you
actually believe what you write here man up and put your name to it. I dare
you.
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hondosavgae2@...> wrote :

 Deport, build the wall, enforce the laws and repeal Obamacare. It's all about
the economy. That's what Bernie and Pocahontas said, so let's get to work.

 I'm a 54 year old consulting engineer and make between $60,000 and $125,000
per year, depending on how hard I work and whether or not there are work
projects out there for me.

 My girlfriend is 61 and makes about $18,000 per year, working as a part-time
mail clerk.

 For me, making $60,000 a year, under ObamaCare, the cheapest, lowest grade
policy I can buy, which also happens to impose a $5,000 deductible, costs $482
per month.

 For my girlfriend, the same exact policy, same deductible, costs $1 per month.
That's right, $1 per month. I'm not making this up.

 Don't believe me? Just go to http://www.coveredca.gov/
http://www.coveredca.gov/ , the ObamaCare website for California and enter the
parameters I've mentioned above and see for yourself. By the way, my zip code
is 93940. You'll need to enter that.

 So OK, clearly ObamaCare is a scheme that involves putting the cost burden of
healthcare onto the middle and upper-income wage earners.

 But there's a lot more to it. Stick with me.

 And before I make my next points, I'd like you to think about something:

 I live in Monterey County, in Central California. We have a large land mass
but just 426,000 residents - about the population of Colorado Springs or the
city of Omaha.

 But we do have a large Hispanic population, including a large number of
illegal aliens, and to serve this group we have Natividad Medical Center, a
massive, Federally subsidized county medical complex that takes up an area
about one-third the size of the Chrysler Corporation automobile assembly plant
in Belvedere, Illinois (per Google Earth)

 Natividad has state-of-the-art operating rooms, Computed Tomography and
Magnetic Resonance Imaging, fully equipped, 24 hour emergency room, and much
more.

 If you have no insurance, if you've been in a drive-by shooting or have
overdosed on crack cocaine, this is where you go. And it's essentially free,
because almost everyone who ends up in the ER is uninsured.

 Last year, 2,735 babies were born at Natividad. 32% of these were born to
out-of-wedlock teenage mothers, 93% of which were Hispanic.

 Less than 20% could demonstrate proof of citizenship, and 71% listed their
native language as Spanish. Of these 876 births, only 40 were covered under
[any kind of] private health insurance. The taxpayers paid for the other 836.

 And in case you were wondering about the entire population - all 2,735 births
- less than 24% involved insured coverage or even partial payment on behalf of
the patient to the hospital in exchange for services. Keep this in mind as we
move forward.

 Now consider this:

 If I want to upgrade my policy to a low-deductible premium policy, such as
what I had with my last employer, my cost is $886 per month.

 But my girlfriend can upgrade her policy to the very same level, for just $4
per month.

 That's right, $4 per month. $48 per year for a zero-deductible, premium
healthcare policy - the kind of thing you get when you work at IBM (except of
course, IBM employees pay an average of $170 per month out of pocket for their
coverage).

 I mean, it's bad enough that I will be forced to subsidize the ObamaCare
scheme in the first place. But even if I agreed with the basic scheme, which of
course I do not, I would never agree to subsidize premium policies.

 If I have to pay $482 a month for a budget policy, I sure as hell do not want
the guy I'm subsidizing to get a better policy, for less than 1% of what I have
to fork out each month for a low-end policy.

 Why must I pay $482 per month for something the other guy gets for a dollar?

 And why should the other guy get to buy an $886 policy for $4 a month?

 <

(Message over 64 KB, truncated)