 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:47 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Feel The Burn

 Yeah, he said he has. He also says he didn't set up the system.

There is no "system" and no one is forcing him to make his baubles overseas. I
know many manufacturers who have felt strongly enough about making their goods
on this Continent that they have continued to do so. I have no problem with
companies employing people in poorer countries to make North American goods but
I do have a problem with hypocrites like Trump who say one thing and do
another. Who sells a big fat lie to the American people while not supporting
one iota anything he says. So don't give me any bunk about any "system" - no
gun was held to Trump's head to move offshore with his products.