That in cultural remedy to the disintegrating agitated values of this
techno-gadget materialism people do need to be out in nature, plant gardens and
trees, be with animals, walk out in nature, do their spiritual practices that
stabilize their systems, and get away from their gadgets.  And, to help
integrate themselves find points to help others. That this mental agitation of
the subtle system is now a world-wide problem that must be tackled directly for
everyone’s and the world's well-being.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Yep.  And product/gadget technologies that are destabilizing to the human
system, without cultivated or deeper spiritual discernments of what the gadgets
do to us..

 A lot of this cultural consumerism, materialism, seems to suffer from the
dis-integrated perspective of a lacking evident in perspective of spiritual
experience. Yep, suffering in poor modeling, ignorance in poor spiritual
education and guidance, and a consequent cultural lack of spiritual discipline.

 It seemed to be a conspiracy to put as many people as possible into debt for
wage slavery.  Ah say, ah say .. there's just too much consumin' goin' on.

 I think one of the problems is that we've become a consumer nation. Everybody
has to have the latest gadget/technology now, whether they can afford it or
not!

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mdixon.6...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Remember the housing bubble? Get everyone into a house... whether they can
afford it or not. Not sure you can completely blame the banks though. They were
under pressure to lend to people that couldn't afford a house. If they didn't ,
they were racist! Hopefully there would be enough good loans to make up for the
bad ones.