So, I sent them a Facebook friends request but I've not heard back from them
yet. Maybe they got their safe-space invaded or got their feelings hurt, so
they left to start their own group. Some people just feel better when they have
someone to talk to.

 We need to realize that for a few, this discussion group is just about all
their spiritual activity for an entire day. Maybe it's the one thread that
keeps them from going totally bat-shit crazy. Not me of course.

 It's been fun pushing buttons over on FFL2 though some members have evacuated
and are hiding in the corner.  ;-)