the
Evolutionary Perspective of Religious Codes With Raja Peter Starts Monday, July
11

 Raja Peter's newest course, Total Knowledge and the Evolutionary Perspective
of Religious Codes, begins Monday at 1:45 in Dalby Hall. This course has never
been given at MUM before and is open to all Meditators, Sidhas and Governors.
The course includes fascinating materials, charts (such as the one above) and
videotapes of Maharishi, as well as numerous unique stories and anecdotes. It
is based on Raja Peter's 35 years of study under Maharishi, starting with being
appointed as Minister of World Religions in 1976.

 Classes are afternoons and evenings, 1:45 – 4:00 and 7:45 – 9:15, Monday
through Friday, July 11 –15. The course fee is $125 or $75 for students/staff
and others.

 yifuxero writes: Thanks for posting the link. I watched all of the Lesson 1.
Excellent, and I can't wait to see Lesson 2.
 I had a precognitive dream about this lecture last night.  Saw Jessamine
Verrill in the audience (she died some years back).

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesed...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Glad to hear he is popular, and the course fee is very reasonable.

 Also, all Governors, Sidhas and Meditators are warmly invited to join Raja
Peter's new course on Total Knowledge and the Evolutionary Perspective of
Religious Codes from July 11–15.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/total-knowledge-courses-with-raja-peter-warburton-registration-18958217539

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/total-knowledge-courses-with-raja-peter-warburton-registration-18958217539

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Thanks for sharing this - Raja Warburton is a very interesting speaker, going
into some detail on Maharishi's teaching methods.

 FW:  Here's Lesson 1 of Week 1 from June 20, 2016 for those who were unable to
attend: http://livestream.com/mum/ TotalKnowledge.
http://mum.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5eaafd09362c12af45fbcbd47&id=e30e4b0ab3&e=27e55ff899