--- Begin Message ---
> *When you vote for an incumbent*

*> you are perpetuating our government > as it is now.> Nothing will
change.*

*Below are 3 short sentences,*

* > you may find interesting. > *

*> These three, short sentences tell you a lot> about the direction of our
current government > and cultural environment: > *

*1.)*   *We are advised NOT to judge*
* > **ALL Muslims*
* > by the actions of a few lunatics**,*
* > **but*
* > **we are encouraged to judge*
* > **ALL gun owners*

*> by the actions of a few lunatics. > *

> *Funny how that works.*

* > And here's another one worth considering:> *

*2.)*   *Seems we constantly hear about how:*
*> **Social Security is going to run out of money.*
* > *
> *How come we never hear about:*
* > **welfare or food stamps*

* > running out of money? > *
*> What's interesting is the * *first group*
*> "worked for" their money,*

*> but the second didn't. > *

*Think about it...*

*> Last but not least:*
*> *

*3.)*   *Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans,*

* > no pay raises for our military > and cutting our army to a level> lower
than before WWII, *

*> ****   *but we are*  *NOT Stopping** payments *

*to*  *ILLEGAL** aliens such as:*
*> *    ***   *monthly payments for each child,*
* > ****   *money for housing,*
* > ****   *Food Stamps,*
* > ****   *Free education, including college: and free medical treatment.*
* > ****   *and also the right to vote?*