Dr. Jim Walsh, MIT Security Studies Program.  The question "What can we do" -
to protect ourselves from threats such as ISIS; hasn't been answered for
individuals yet, apart from such almost useless admonitions such as "Be aware
of your surroundings". MIT Security Studies Program (SSP): People - Jim Walsh
http://web.mit.edu/ssp/people/walsh/faculty_walsh.html

 http://web.mit.edu/ssp/people/walsh/faculty_walsh.html

 MIT Security Studies Program (SSP): People - Jim Walsh
http://web.mit.edu/ssp/people/walsh/faculty_walsh.html The Security Studies
Program at MIT is a graduate-level research and educational program based at
the Center for International Studies at MIT. A special f...

 View on web.mit.edu http://web.mit.edu/ssp/people/walsh/faculty_walsh.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 I believe that individuals can attain an added level of protection by
listening to the "Kavach" or "Kavacham" mantras on Youtube, which may be found
at VARAHA KAVACHAM - EXTREMELY POWERFUL http://www.tinyurl.com/gokal8x .

 http://www.tinyurl.com/gokal8x

 VARAHA KAVACHAM - EXTREMELY POWERFUL http://www.tinyurl.com/gokal8x Varaha
Kavacham is the powerful stotra for ultimate protecion and aligning yourself
with the higher frequencies of Universe.(Find Free Articles, Mantras & St...

 View on www.tinyurl.com http://www.tinyurl.com/gokal8x
 Preview by Yahoo