“In working with Melania on her recent first lady speech, we discussed many
people who inspired her and messages she wanted to share with the American
people,” Ms. McIver wrote.

 “A person she [Melania Trump] has always liked is Michelle Obama,” she added.

 Love it! Someone needs to print up at least a million t-shirts with these
words on it. Be sure Mitch "KKK" McConnell gets one too!

 Melania Trump’s Speechwriter Takes Responsibility for Lifted Remarks
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/21/us/politics/melania-trump-speech-meredith-mciver.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/21/us/politics/melania-trump-speech-meredith-mciver.html

 Melania Trump’s Speechwriter Takes Responsibility for Li...
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/21/us/politics/melania-trump-speech-meredith-mciver.html
 Meredith McIver, a longtime employee of the Trump Organization, said that she
had offered her resignation over what she called an innocent mistake, but that
Do...

 View on www.nytimes.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/21/us/politics/melania-trump-speech-meredith-mciver.html

 Preview by Yahoo