FAIRFIELD, IOWA -Pluralistic and Moving Forward

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 ..Sadhana and Good Works

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Fairfield, Iowa 'Utopian Vision and Search for Community'

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesed...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Howzabout, "Fairfield: We Put the 'Corn' in Cornucopia"?

 A long time ago a friend of mine suggested "Fairfield -- Nowhere Else Comes
Close," which at the time I thought was quite clever, but not likely to be
adopted. Taglines are mostly a waste of time, I think. They are dreamed up by
PR people and don't mean anything. I have recently spent time in Grinnell, IA,
which for those who don't know, is the same size as Fairfield, about 90 miles
northwest. Grinnell's tagline is "The Jewel of the Prairie." Well, you could
have fooled me. It doesn't even have a decent restaurant.

 Fairfield, Iowa -A Place of Meditation with Revolution in Mind.

 "Small Town with Big Values" is great, but a lot of other towns use it in
their promotion (Google it).

 ..Anyone have tagline ideas that are inclusive of it all?

 from folks after Quaker Meeting..

 Business, Art and Spiritual life.

 Fairfield, Iowa -A Small Town with Big Values.

 Fairfield, Iowa where happiness is a primary objective..

 Fairfield, Iowa: a Town Where Opposites Attract.

 A more current Branding tagline..

Fairfield, Iowa:  Where New Age and Old Age Meet

 #

 Yes, it is.  A challenge though for these out of town people who have been
hired by the traditional town elders to do this rebrand is to catch the
different elements that make up Fairfield, Iowa in a branding tagline that the
town elders can accept.

If it was the Bevanites doing it as they have said it in the past it would be,
“Fairfield is for those who have faith and belief in Maharishi, and everyone
else should leave”. But after 40 years they are a smaller part of the larger
meditating community that is gathered here now.   Quite evidently they do not
entirely represent what is going on in Fairfield, Iowa spiritually.  But quite
evidently something else mature has set into ‘spiritual’ Fairfield that people
do come to see and people are moving to.

 It could be to everyone's advantage if the PR people could recognize that in
the taglines they come up with and the town elders would accept it.

 Anyone else have ideas that are inclusive of it all? Fairfield, Iowa: ..

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jamesalan735@...> wrote :

 Good one. Maybe FFL should submit this (or some variation) to the visitors
bureau for free.

 How about a new tagline..

Fairfield, Iowa:  Where New Age and Old Age Meet

 The Fairfield Iowa Convention and Visitors Bureau in conjunction with the city
and other partners has commissioned an Oregon firm to rebrand the city, giving
it a new logo, tagline and more.

 Visitors bureau, city seek rebrand - By ANDY HALLMAN Ledger news editor
http://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/visitors-bureau-city-seek-rebrand/1545193

 http://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/visitors-bureau-city-seek-rebrand/1545193

 Visitors bureau, city seek rebrand - By ANDY HALLM...
http://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/visitors-bureau-city-seek-rebrand/1545193
The Fairfield Iowa Convention and Visitors Bureau in conjunction with the city
and other partners has commissioned an Oregon firm to rebrand the city, giving
it...

 View on fairfield-ia.villagesoup...
http://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/visitors-bureau-city-seek-rebrand/1545193
 Preview by Yahoo

 Active Spiritual Practice Groups in Fairfield, Iowa:

 Oneness Fairfield

 We are a community that meets to share in Oneness Blessings and other Oneness
events for awakening and connecting to the Divine.  For meetings look for us on
Facebook.

 # ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote :

 Art of Living
 Long Kriya
 Every Sunday
 10:00am to 12:00pm
  Morning Star Studio - Creative Arts and Yoga Center 51 1/2 South Court
Street, Fairfield, Iowa, 52556

 Calendar of sittings and other events - Wakingdowninfairfield
https://sites.google.com/site/wakingdowninfairfield/home/calendar-of-events

 https://sites.google.com/site/wakingdowninfairfield/home/calendar-of-events

 Calendar of sittings and other events - Wakingdowninfair...
https://sites.google.com/site/wakingdowninfairfield/home/calendar-of-events
Waking Down events and news in Fairfield, Iowa

 https://sites.google.com/site/wakingdowninfairfield/home/calendar-of-events