Hey, Doug

 I watched this interview last night.  With the help of amrit kalash, I had an
unusual dream about a place in Germany, I assume.  I was in a room with an
unusual contraption, which we call television today.  It took me a while to
figure out how to use it.  Although Rick Archer was the interviewer in the
show,  I don't know why, the dream appeared to have happened during post-war
Germany.

 The unusual part of the interview was that Angela said Nazi Germany was very
much into meditation.  What kind of meditation, she did not specifically
explain.

 002. Angela Mailander - Buddha at the Gas Pump
https://batgap.com/angela-mailander/

 https://batgap.com/angela-mailander/

 002. Angela Mailander - Buddha at the Gas Pump
https://batgap.com/angela-mailander/ I was born in Germany in 1940 and have
lived in France, Greece, India, China, and seven states within the U.S. When I
was fifteen, I taught my first class of ESL an...

 View on batgap.com https://batgap.com/angela-mailander/
 Preview by Yahoo

 001. The Fosters - Buddha at the Gas Pump https://batgap.com/fosters/

 https://batgap.com/fosters/

 001. The Fosters - Buddha at the Gas Pump https://batgap.com/fosters/ When I
recorded this first interview, my intention was to produce a radio show, so
this is the pilot for that. I started this interview by reading a prepared
introd...

 View on batgap.com https://batgap.com/fosters/
 Preview by Yahoo

          • [Fair... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]