She posted here quite frequently for a while. She could not stop boasting about
how brilliant she was, how many degrees she had, how remarkable her
achievements were, etc. etc. It got to be very boring and predictable.

 I've been a member in this forum for a while, also.  But I don't recall ever
reading her posts here.  A lot of people have come and go here.  So I could be
mistaken.

 I also believe she used to post on FFL.