He has such a full plate that it's sometimes difficult to concentrate on any
one conspiracy theory for very long.

 It takes a lot of vigilance and sifting through a lot of information, to
ferret out the truth these days. I always like to use many sources in order to
come to my own conclusions.You can't depend on the mainstream media alone any
more.

 My job as an information junkie, as I see it, is not to provide answers, but
to question answers.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/28/snopes-caught-lying-about-lack-of-american-flags-at-democratic-convention/

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/28/snopes-caught-lying-about-lack-of-american-flags-at-democratic-convention/

 I watched a bit of Alex Jones. He seems unmoored, to me, untethered to
reality, wandering around in his own crazy world, getting more outraged with
each passing day. I feel sorry for him. He has lost touch with whatever good
sense and judgment that he might once have had.

 I wouldn't be surprised that Snopes itself plants false-flag messages on the
internet in order to expose them. But, one fact is undisputed: Seth Rich is
dead, murdered. Alex Jones is onto this, you can be sure.

FALSE: DNC Worker Seth Conrad Rich Gunned Down on the Way to Meet FBI
http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich#

 http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich#

 FALSE: DNC Worker Seth Conrad Rich Gunned Dow...
http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich# A conspiracy site latched on to the
tragic murder of young DNC staffer Seth Rich to spread false information about
his killing.

 View on www.snopes.com http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich#
 Preview by Yahoo

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 Assassination of Top Dem. Party Official Leads to FBI Capture of Clinton “Hit
Team” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwQ62nAOES4

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwQ62nAOES4

 Assassination of Top Dem. Party Official Leads to FBI ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwQ62nAOES4 Assassination Of Top US Democratic
Party Official Leads To FBI Capture Of Clinton “Hit Team” - DNC official Seth
Rich, 28 years old, assassinated 10 Jul...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwQ62nAOES4
 Preview by Yahoo