What I wonder is what causes Hillary to "short-circuit" and be unable able to
manage a simple email program on a Blackberry.

 Sending and receiving text messages isn't very complicated, but it takes a
really devious type of politician to want set up a secret home-brew server in
their basement in order to avoid public scrutiny.

 So, I think I've figured out why you don't want to talk about it, considering
your decades-old project to point out lies posted to discussion groups like
this.

 What I wonder is, what causes Hillary Derangement Syndrome? And what on earth
are the folks who suffer from it going to do when she becomes president?

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behavior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

 The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behavior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s Hillary's bizarre behavior and
strange seizures: Is she having a breakdown or does she actually have brain
damage? I asked mental health experts about her s...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
 Preview by Yahoo