 From: Elaine Bowman <eb7243@...>
 To: Philip Kauffman <cpkauf@...>; maryjane <maryjane@...>; marta207
<marta207@...>; Barb <rlwilson@...>; jcee <jcee@...>; jhamill <jhamill@...>;
mastanavage <mastanavage@...>; stlauden <stlauden@...>; sweetsue915
<sweetsue915@...>; wleed3 <wleed3@...>; Lowell Haws <lhaws1@...>; bgbg4373
<bgbg4373@...>; otherpaw <otherpaw@...>; bt.shirks <bt.shirks@...>
 Sent: Wed, Aug 10, 2016 1:12 pm
 Subject: Fwd: All Of a Sudden

 Sent from my iPhone

 Begin forwarded message:

 From: lhaws <lhaws1@... mailto:lhaws1@...>
 Date: August 10, 2016 at 9:48:53 AM EDT
 To: Undisclosed recipients: ;
 Subject: Fwd: FW: All Of a Sudden

 IT'S SO TRUE......the frog in the boiling water is still "unaware" he is being
cooked.

 ALL Of A Sudden....Seven
 Short Years Have Passed!

 Before Obama there was virtually no outlandish presence of Islam in the USA.

 • All of a sudden, Islam is taught in schools. Christianity and the bible are
banned in schools.

 • All of a sudden we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic
prayer in schools, airports and businesses.

 • All of a sudden we must stop serving pork in prisons.

 • All of a sudden we are inundated with law suits by Muslims wh

 IT'S SO TRUE......the frog in the boiling water is still "unaware" he is being
cooked.

 ALL Of A Sudden....Seven
 Short Years Have Passed!

 Before Obama there was virtually no outlandish presence of Islam in the USA.

 • All of a sudden, Islam is taught in schools. Christianity and the bible are
banned in schools.

 • All of a sudden we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic
prayer in schools, airports and businesses.

 • All of a sudden we must stop serving pork in prisons.

 • All of a sudden we are inundated with law suits by Muslims who are offended
by American culture.

 • All of a sudden we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even though you
have no idea who or what is covered up under them.

 • All of a sudden Muslims are suing employers and refusing to do their jobs if
they personally deem it conflicts with Sharia law.

 • All of a sudden the Attorney General of the United States vows to prosecute
anyone who engages in "anti-Muslim speech".

 • All of a sudden, Jihadists who engage in terrorism and openly admit they
acted in the name of Islam and ISIS, are emphatically declared they are NOT
Islamic by our leaders and/or their actions are determined NOT to be terrorism,
but other nebulous terms like 'workplace violence."

 • All of a sudden, it becomes Policy that Secular Middle East dictators that
were benign or friendly to the West, must be replaced by Islamists and the
Muslim Brotherhood.

 • All of a sudden our troops are withdrawn from Iraq and the middle east,
giving rise to ISIS.

 • All of a sudden, America has reduced its nuclear stockpiles to 1950 levels,
as Obama's stated goal of a nuke-free America by the time he leaves office
continues uninterrupted.

 • All of a sudden, a deal with Iran must be made at any cost, with a pathway
to nuclear weapons and HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars handed over to fund
their programs.

 • All of a sudden America APOLOGIZES to Muslim states and sponsors of terror
worldwide for acts of aggression, war and sabotage THEY perpetrate against our
soldiers.

 • All of a sudden, the American Navy is diminished to 1917 Pre-World War I
levels of only 300 ships. The Army is at pre-1940 levels. The Air Force scraps
500 planes and planned to retire the use of the A-10 Thunderbolt close air
support fighter. A further draw down of another 40,000 military personnel is in
progress.

 • All of a sudden half of our aircraft carriers are recalled for maintenance
by Obama rendering the Atlantic unguarded, NONE are in the Middle East.

 • All of a sudden Obama has to empty Guantanamo Bay of captured Jihadists and
let them loose in Jihad-friendly Islamic states. He demands to close the
facility.

 • All of a sudden America will negotiate with terrorists and trade FIVE
Taliban commanders for a deserter and Jihad sympathizer.

 • All of a sudden there is no money for American poor, disabled veterans,
jobless Americans, hungry Americans, or displaced Americans but there is
endless money for Obama's "Syrian refugee" resettlement programs.

 • All of sudden there is an ammunition shortage in the USA.

 • All of a sudden, the most important thing for Obama to do after a mass
shooting by two Jihadists, is disarm American Citizens.

 • All of a sudden, the President of the United States cannot attend the
Christian Funerals of a Supreme Court Justice and a former First Lady because
of previous (seemingly unimportant) commitments.

 All of a sudden, I’m sick to my stomach. I’m not sure the majority of
Americans recognize the seriousness of the situation and how much “progress”
has been made by Islam these last 7 years, a very brief time compared to an 80+
year lifetime!
 If you agree, be strong enough to at least forward this to a few friends

 --
 Peter M Ross