I have never spent much time or money with jyotish as an ‘add-on’ to TM but
Fairfield, Iowa has quite a lot of people trained up in jyotish and Western
astrology.  You can walk in most any eatery and ask patrons sitting there to
get a quick answer to, what is up in jyotish?
 Some people are really into it.  Yesterday I asked someone who was working on
something else, just what is up with jyotish?

 Here is the shorthand accounting:

 Aug 18th Lunar Elcipse

 Aug 24 Saturn and Mars @ 15degrees of Scorpio, Transit characterized by ANGER.
There is a star in Scorpio that is the war star in combination with Mars etc..
makes it all particularly difficult.

 Aug 26 Jupiter Venus Mercury in Virgo  (something about Saraswati yoga, good
to be meditating)

 Aug 30 Mercury retrograde in Virgo  =Havoc in Communication

 Sept 17  Mars Exits Scorpio,  the most difficult period passes

 ..

  • [FairfieldLife] Shorthand... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLife] ... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [FairfieldLi... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]