You need to talk to better jyotishis as the lunar eclipse is on September 16th and not visible in the US:
http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/lunar.html

On 08/12/2016 05:00 AM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I have never spent much time or money with jyotish as an ‘add-on’ to TM but Fairfield, Iowa has quite a lot of people trained up in jyotish and Western astrology. You can walk in most any eatery and ask patrons sitting there to get a quick answer to, what is up in jyotish?

Some people are really into it. Yesterday I asked someone who was working on something else, just what is up with jyotish?

*
*

Here is the shorthand accounting:

*
*

Aug 18th Lunar Elcipse

*
*

Aug 24 Saturn and Mars @ 15degrees of Scorpio, Transit characterized by ANGER. There is a star in Scorpio that is the war star in combination with Mars etc.. makes it all particularly difficult.

*
*

Aug 26 Jupiter Venus Mercury in Virgo (something about Saraswati yoga, good to be meditating)

*
*

Aug 30 Mercury retrograde in Virgo  =Havoc in Communication

*
*

Sept 17  Mars Exits Scorpio,  the most difficult period passes

..

              • ... vox_9
              • ... vox_9
              • ... upfron...@ymail.com [FairfieldLife]