 From: "olliesedwuz@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 9:44 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Subcortical vascular dementia??

   It will be a fun day watching all of you bible thumpers kowtowing to Clinton
on November 9th, supporting her agenda, paying your taxes to her
administration, and living in the USA, under a woman. I wonder if it is harder
being a sexist than a racist? Probably tougher being a sexist, because you have
to try harder to hide it, since it looks pretty pathetic to have issues with
over half the population. Of course just like Obama, there will be no shortage
of excuses on why you aren't racist or sexist. It is the rightwinger staple:
Excuses, one after another, the language of losers.

-In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mdixon.6569@...> wrote :

 We could have a third party make the exchange.
 Besides, what's in Trump's taxes that anybody needs to know about? I would
assume that had he done anything illegal the IRS would have nailed him. Hell,
with Obama's IRS, you don't even need to do anything illegal to get nailed just
be against his agenda!