As both of you know, I'm not a True Believer; I've pointed out problems with
Hillary myself.

 However, as both of you also know, the crap Mike listed as being "all people
can talk about with Hillary" is no such thing--unless you include the people
who are debunking the crap. And of course she has nothing to do with the Dixie
Mafia.

 The only people who are "fooled" are those who are incapable of critical
thinking and have swallowed the lies of the right wing.

 As you and I know pointing out the problems with Clinton aren't limited to
right wingers. There are plenty of liberals who can't stand her and her Dixie
Mafia either.  But she sure has some people fooled.

 On 08/13/2016 07:23 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... mailto:mdixon.6569@...