OMG! Russian news! The Russia that Bernie and Trump would rather talk to than have a war with like Hillary does. You love the US mainstream media because they pander to your beliefs. So you must believe if you suck up to the rich goons who own the US media outlets they'll pee some money down on you! :-D

These days you need to consider all media sources.