Bernie Sanders' new group is already in turmoil
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/bernie-sanders-group-turmoil-227297

 http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/bernie-sanders-group-turmoil-227297

 Bernie Sanders' new group is already in turmoil
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/bernie-sanders-group-turmoil-227297 Key
staffers quit amid lingering tensions from the Vermont senator's campaign.

 View on www.politico.com
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/bernie-sanders-group-turmoil-227297
 Preview by Yahoo

 FYI:
 In public relations, Spin is a form of propaganda, achieved through providing
a biased interpretation of an event or campaigning to persuade public opinion
in favor or against some organization or public figure.
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_(propaganda)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_%28propaganda%29

 So if the Clinton Foundation is "all good" why not let a full investigation
prove it? Apparently they would have nothing worry about.  Though I consider
myself very liberal I've never thought very highly of the Clintons. They are
old school "machine politics" and lap dogs for the rich.

 On 08/24/2016 06:47 AM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...