--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> But I am glad it didn't happen. Otherwise, Barry or others would
> probably be labeling you "the bitch doctor", with glee. Though of
> course I would find such remarks repugnant.

I try to never label doctors because I might need
one someday, and they've got a tight networking
thang. I don't want to walk into an office with
the flu and be told, "Aren't you the guy who
labeled Dr. Pete in Florida? We'll be with you
next Thursday."  :-)

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM