 From: "Bhairitu noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 1:31 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] What is the Alt-Right Movement?

 I'm sure Judy is an expert on the Alt-Right.  I've never even heard the term
until Hillary used it.  Infowars refers to itself as "alternative media" which
also includes a lot of news sites.

 On 08/26/2016 10:52 AM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]

<noozguru@...> mailto:noozguru@... wrote :

 Hillary followers don't even know what she was talking about:

 Not until she explained it in her speech. It's about time everyone became
aware of it. But the alt-right's bigoted thinking is so foreign to the decent
people who support Hillary that it's going to take awhile before folks really
understand what's going on.

 Yeah we're still waiting for you to understand what is really going on.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/25/alt-right-hillary-clinton-supporters-struggle-explain/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/25/alt-right-hillary-clinton-supporters-struggle-explain/

 And neither does HuffPro because Clinton didn't mention White Supremacist
sites.

 You mean "HuffPo."

 Yup. Just a typo.

 Of course they know what it is. What a silly thing to say!

 Not according to that article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-alt-right_us_57bf3d8be4b04193420e2d3d?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-alt-right_us_57bf3d8be4b04193420e2d3d?