On 08/26/2016 07:23 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

This link doesn't go to anything about Clinton's calendar.

Link works and was tested here before posting. What browser are you using? A lot of links have unnecessary REST info that isn't needed for a working link. But I'm sure you know all about REST.

Bhairitu, go take a nice long rest. You're losing it big-time.

Here's a link that works:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-clinton-calendars-wont-released-until-election-232042336--election.html

AP is frantic because its big story turned out to be a nothingburger. But the rest of the emails aren't going to help rescue it.

Well maybe we better let the execs at AP know that you will assure them the story is a nothingburger. May I quote you? :-D

US: Clinton calendars won't be released until after election
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_CLINTON_FOUNDATION