According to what I've read, astrology reveals the result of our past karma,
expressed in terms of what we call planetary influences. The horoscope simply
indicates the future. The future is just a reflection of the past.

 Astrology reveals the consequence of our actions which we do not remember in
this life. Planets indicate the results of previous actions and so there is
nothing like fate or destiny in its absolute sense controlling us. We are all
governed by karma without exception.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <upfronter@...> wrote :

 “just for the record, the fact that we have tides doesn't validate the notion
of "vibrational influence of the heavenly bodies on subtle systems of the human
being." What the tides validate is the gravitational influence of the moon on
the oceans.”

 This is precisely the thought that came to this one. The star systems have a
very different distant relationship to the Earth than the Earth/moon
gravitational energies.

 If enough people are collectively convinced that such-and-such will happen
because so-and-so is passing through so-and-so, then their collective
thought-force might even create something that would not even have occurred in
the cosmos. This is also a theory but one reason why I would be careful to
choose my coffee shops.

              • ... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... vox_9
              • ... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]