Predictions: Vote Hacking

 "The risk of psychological damage is far greater than any technological
threat. As I keep saying, you only need to mess up results for a few key
precincts in a few key states to throw a close election into doubt. And,
really, you only need to make it look like you’ve done that."

INCOMPETENCE AND VOTER DISTRUST: Vote Hacking: Th…
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/242634/

INC... https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/242634/ August 31, 2016

 View on pjmedia.com https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/242634/
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Just more, "Hey look over the fence at THOSE guys!" rhetoric, once again
masking the fact that the Republican candidate this November has already lost.
Politics is like business, only more frenzied - "What have you done for me
lately?". Republican score: Zero, and now going into negative territory with
Trump. The guy is flip flopping like a fish out of water too ("Amnesty Don"),
eroding his base, and gaining nothing in return.

 "I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years."

 Lyndon B. Johnson